Cement Seagulls, etc.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Enjoyed a little camping trip this weekend. Nice to be out of town, if only for a day. Still, no one was out there and for good reason. It was the coldest night I've ever spent in the woods. Spent the whole night with my head under the sleeping bag.. which is usually way to hot. Worth it though.. beautiful here. There's actually there's a lot more forest land in New Mexico than you'd think.

Books:
Read a cool little book called The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime. Its a humorous novel about an autustic math genus who tries to figure out who killed a neighbor's poodle and gets wrapped up in his parents dirty laundry. Well written with a very nice voice, I highly recommend it.

3 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello. This is the first time I have read your blog and I much enjoyed myself. This is Mike's sister by the way.

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so want to go camping this summer. Keep your fingers crossed for me;)

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. car rental special Project software for

 

Post a Comment

<< Home