Cement Seagulls, etc.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Crepés!

Okay food lovers, if you're looking for something different to make you've got to try Crepes. They're absolutely elegant and taste fantastic. I remembered how much I like them when I was in Santa Fe looking into a Crepe restaurant, my mouth watering. So when I went home, I had to make some. Here's how you do it, Combine four eggs, 4 tablespoons sifted flour (sifting is important!), 4 tablespoons sugar, and enough milk until it gets slightly runny. Pour the mixture over a hot buttered pan.. and cook until its totally firm then flip.. and cook for another minute or two.

They're not just good for dessert. I like stuffing them with sauteed Mushrooms, onions and a little spinach. But you can experiment. For desert, any good syrup and berries will do, but peanut butter, cinnamon, and honey is dynamite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home