Cement Seagulls, etc.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Quick Comments

Another nasty lady called today. We screwed up. A producer put the wrong date in one of our mini-news reports in the morning. Instead of the 12 it said the 13th. Not smart. So this woman calls up screaming.. "How can I trust you to gimme the news if you can't even get the dam date right!" Slamms down the phone. Think about it. She had to pick up a telephone book, find the number and call just to scream at me, and then hang up. I'm actually glad they hang up sometimes, because I'm afraid I might go off on some of these people.

American Idol: Everyone Sucks.. except Carrie. Don't understand how it could be this bad.

Beautiful weather in New Mexico this week!

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Michael said...

That's funny. According to the radio ad this is going to be the most competitive American Idol ever. Not that I would know. Last time I checked Kelly Clarkson was still in the running.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Mike Davis said...

Nadia...gone?
I lost interest now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home