Cement Seagulls, etc.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Working in Mysterious Ways

So a woman calls up the station wanting to know where the cheapest gas is in town. Not surprising considering that we have a daily feathre called "Pump Patrol" that features the best deals we hear about on gas.
This woman is clearly a little nuts but I take the time to look it up and tell her how to get to the stations. She gets so excited.. and shifts into crazy-lady mode and says.. " You know what.. God is watching over me. You're an angel! I needed to know where to buy gas, and here you are taking the time to help me. God sento you to help me. You're an angel!" This goes on for a while. Really, its very nice that I could help her, but you decide how high cheap gas prices are on God's agenda. I guess that's what they mean by working in mysterious ways.

Movie Review: Ocean's 12. *** (Three Stars) Actually a lot of fun, and better than the first. Confusing as all-get-out but slick and interesting and pretty funny and stylish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home